IBM Db2 Training and Consulting
From the first release in 1983, Judy Nall, the founder and president of CBI began working with Db2. Through the years of Programming, Database Administration, Systems Administration, Database Design, Managing, Teaching and Writing, her experience and knowledge of Db2 expanded; but it was her passion for teaching which lead to the formation of Computer Business International (CBI).
In 1994, Computer Business International (CBI) was formed. Today CBI is a Premium Db2 for z/OS training and consulting company which offers services focused on relational database management, system administration and application programming.
CBI provides Db2 training, Db2 consulting and Db2 mentoring with the benefit and value of the experience of its lead instructor and consultant; Judy Nall. With her experience working with Db2 and her close relationship with IBM you are ensured to get the best quality and most reliable solutions for your IBM Db2 needs.
- Extensive Db2 11 and Db2 12 for z/OS training and consulting services.
- In-depth programming support – both training and consulting.
- Db2 Database support, tuning, trouble shooting, and maintenance.
- Performance and tuning at a system or application level.
- Project management of software migrations and installations.
CBI Knows Db2, that's we do.
We are IBM Gold Team Members, World Wide Speakers, Authors and Teachers and our Mission is quite simple;
"To provide exceptional training, education and consulting for IBM's Db2 Family of products".